
I decided to use the different Web 2.0 tools for different personal educational needs. In Twitter I decided to follow a friend someone had mentioned was on twitter, simply because this is the only person I actually know that I know is on Twitter. I also decided to follow Edutopia, pbslearningnow, pbsteachers, and coolcatteacher to see if they had any interesting and creative educational ideas to share.
In Google Reader, I decided to follow both NPR and BBC News sources. I can never seem to find time to keep up with what’s going on in the world, so I thought this would be a good place to start. I also decided to follow their twitter feeds just to see the difference between the two. Lastly, I joined the employee bundle just to see what is out there. I figured the employees must be connected to some of the best RSS feeds.
In Delicious I booked marked a couple educational related bookmarks. I searched math and came up with a site that links to worksheets, and I also bookmarked cool math because I think it is a great site for engaging math games.
Link to site I tagged on delicious
Good start. Using these feeds for personal for personal use is a great way to get kids involved as well.
ReplyDelete